Prevention is the Best Protection
The National Auto Care Theft Deterrent Limited Warranty offers the protection of a theft deterrent system and the security of a limited warranty.
National Auto Care’s
Recommended by both law enforcement agencies and consumer publications, theft deterrent products can help you offer a profitable addition to your dealers’ F&I portfolio. And, National Auto Care’s Theft Deterrent Limited Warranty protects consumers from the expense and inconvenience of vehicle theft should it occur.
Protection for the Unexpected
- Installed theft deterrent product can reduce consumer insurance premiums
- Popular consumer features like trip interruption and substitute transportation
- Two loss benefit opportunities – TOTAL loss & PARTIAL loss
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT WITH
NATIONAL AUTO CARE’S THEFT DETERRENT LIMITED WARRANTY
Features & Benefits*
Total Loss Benefit:
If the Theft Deterrent Product is installed on consumer’s vehicle and the vehicle is stolen during the term of the limited warranty, and:
A. The vehicle is not recovered within thirty (30) days of the date of loss or B. The vehicle is recovered but is declared a total loss by the primary insurance carrier, the limited warranty will pay the lesser of:
- The benefit amount selected on the limited
- The vehicle purchase price is listed on the declarations page of the limited warranty.
Partial Loss Benefit:
If the Theft Deterrent Product is installed on consumer’s vehicle and the vehicle is stolen during the term of the limited warranty, and the vehicle is recovered within thirty (30) days of the date of loss but is not declared a total loss by the primary insurance carrier, the limited warranty will pay the lesser of:
- Consumer’s primary insurance deductible, or
- The costs that consumer incurs for the repair of damages that were the direct result of the theft, or
- One thousand dollars ($1,000).
*Programs and coverages may vary by state/lender. Please refer to your contract for additional terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions.
All products referred to in this website are subject to terms, exclusions, limitations, and may not be available in all states or jurisdictions. The information on this website is for general information purposes.
For additional information regarding our products and services, contact National Auto Care at 800-548-1875. This website is intended for use only in the United States of America (United States) and its territories. The content on the website is not appropriate for use outside of the United States and its territories.